Young Person’s Art Competition – deadline 1 June 2020
Ely-based food ingredients company, Cambridge Commodities, is running an art competition with Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust (ACT) in support of Addenbrooke’s Hospital
We are making sure that we can support the hospital and our doctors and nurses with whatever they need during this crisis. We can only do that with your support.
So we are suggesting a £3 donation*.
*Of course if you are unable to make a donation you can still enter by clicking here.
• Use your imagination to create a piece of hand-crafted art on the theme of our NHS Super Heroes!
- What does the term ‘superhero’ mean to you?
- What do you think about all those doctors and nurses that are helping people get better at the moment?
- Have you seen pictures of them on the news?
- Do they look like superheroes to you?
- How would you imagine them to look?
• There are four age-groups:
0 – 6 years; 7 – 11 years; 12 – 16 years; and 16-21 years
• Artwork should be in pen, pencil, crayon, pastel or paint
• Artwork should be a minimum size of A4 and a maximum of A3
• Winners will have the opportunity to have their artwork displayed opposite the Museum in Addenbrooke’s Hospital (TBC depending on current situation)
• Winners will receive their artwork framed after the exhibition has finished
To make your £3 donation please ask an adult over 18 years to complete the following information. You will then be taken to the entry page.
.(Nb: this is for payment purposes and for the person giving the donation. Children’s details can be entered once you enter the competition at the bottom of the page)